The Urban's simple silhouette and sink-right-in comfort make it a classic choice for the family room. You'll love this sectional's hidden storage and guest-ready sleeper mattress (not to mention the down + feather wrapped back cushions and extra-durable Contract Grade frame).
- 111"w x 63"d x 34"h.
- Solid pine and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- All wood is kiln-dried to prevent warping.
- Concealed support legs for a streamlined profile (removable).
- Back cushions are wrapped with down + feather blend.
- Seat cushions have fiber-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Sofa folds out to reveal Full-sized mattress with a traditional spring and pocket coil system for firm, personalized support.
- Mattress runs slightly smaller than standard mattress sizing; Full-sized sheets are recommended to ensure complete coverage.
- Chaise lifts up via gas-lift mechanism to reveal storage space.
- Sectional pieces attach via alligator clips (included).
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Watch this helpful video about sectional configuration before placing your order.
- Sofa: 111"w x 63"d x 34"h.
- Sleeper: 111"w x 89"d x 34"h.
- Mattress: 52"w x 72"d x 6"h.
- Interior seat width: 95.5".
- Sofa seat depth: 23".
- Chaise seat depth: 47.5".
- Seat height: 21".
- Back height: 29".
- Arm height: 24".
- Leg height: 2.25".
- Chaise storage: 29"w x 50"d x 8"h.
Our sectionals only require minimal assembly. As part of our White Glove Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed. View assembly instructions for Left Arm Sleeper Sofa, Right Arm Sleeper Sofa, Left Arm Storage Chaise, and Right Arm Storage Chaise.
Blot spills immediately with a clean, colorfast towel. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, gently blotting to remove excess water, then air dry. For stains that can't be removed as such, professional cleaning is advised. To keep your piece looking its best, we recommend periodically fluffing cushions and vacuuming crevices. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.