- Mid-Century Towel Bar - Polished Nickel $59
- Mid-Century Towel Ring - Polished Nickel $24
- Mid-Century Toilet Paper Holder - Polished Nickel $19
- Mid-Century Towel Bar - Chrome $59
- Mid-Century Towel Ring - Chrome $24
- Mid-Century Toilet Paper Holder - Chrome $19
- Mid-Century Bathroom Hardware - Chrome $19 – $59
- Mid-Century Bathroom Hardware - Polished Nickel $19 – $59
- Modern Shower Curtain Rings (Set of 12) $19
Quiet Town Home Shower Curtain Rings - Stainless Steel
Quiet Town Home Shower Curtain Rings - Brass
- Deco Marble Hook Rack $69
Amigo Modern Bent Metal Wall Hooks
- Industrial Hook Rack $49 – $79
Wire Mesh Storage - Hanging Double Shelf
Bathroom Hardware Adds a Polished Touch
Bathroom hardware is an essential addition to your space, helping to improve organization and keep linens within reach. The versatile designs of these bathroom fixtures ensure that everything in your space, from shower curtains to bath towels, are organized. Discover how to incorporate this bathroom hardware into your home.
1. Select from Various Types
Bathroom hardware comes in several styles, and these pieces are sold individually so that you can select precisely the fixtures you need in your space. Position towel rings beside your sink to keep hand towels within reach. Towel bars or towel hooks mounted on the wall allow you to keep bath towels or bath sheets accessible with you step out of the shower or tub. Tissue holders mount conveniently beside the toilet for easy access. Other bathroom hardware available includes shower curtain rings, mesh storage bins and hooks in a variety of sizes and styles.
2. Coordinate Finishes to Your Bathroom
West elm's bathroom hardware comes in several versatile metal finishes, allowing you to coordinate these pieces to your decor. Select from antique brass, brass, chrome, polished nickel or stainless steel finishes to find one that suits your space.
Bathroom hardware is an essential component of any well-organized bathroom. West elm's collection of these bathroom fixtures offers something for every style, whether you're starting fresh and revamping your existing hardware, or adding an extra piece for increased functionality.