Make Your Bed Cozier with Mattress Pads
Indulge in the most comfortable bed you can create for yourself. Mattress pads provide additional cushioning to all mattresses for a lavish feel that works with your mattress' support level -- firm or soft -- to enhance your sleep experience.
Features to Shop in Your Mattress Pad
Shop west elm for mattress pads that complement and upgrade your mattress' feel.
- Select a mattress pad based on the size bed you have -- twin, full, queen, king or California king.
- Look for higher thread counts, like a 400-thread count, to ensure a thick, high-quality pad.
- Your mattress pads fill should be high-quality, packed evenly and hypoallergenic.
Why You Need A Mattress Pad Now
Mattress pads are made for comfort, but also to protect and extend the life of your mattress.
- They protect your mattress from spills and general wear and tear.
- They can help reduce any allergens you may inhale in your bedroom while you sleep.
- They make your bed cozier and more inviting by adding extra cushioning to your mattress' support.
- They help keep sheets from slipping, which is especially great if you love a delicate sheet.
Paired with high-quality sheets, a top layer of a duvet insert and cover, plus high-quality pillows, you can ensure a glorious level of comfort in your bed.