- Richmond Speckled Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Bone $40
- Reactive Glaze Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - White $40
- Richmond Speckled Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Warm Rose $40
- Reactive Glaze Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Bronze $40
- Reactive Glaze Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Black/White $40 – $129
- Kaloh Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Black $32
- Gaya Shiny Ash Celadon Dinner Plates (Set of 4) $56
- Ocean Waves Dinner Plates (Set of 4) $72
- Reactive Gray Speckle Dinner Plates (Set of 4) $40
- Rim Bone China Dinner Plates (Set of 4) $48
- Textured Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - White (Dots) $40
- Textured Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - White (Lines) $40
- Reactive Glaze Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Dusty Mint $40 – $129
- Kaloh Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - White $32
- Kaloh Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Gray $32
- Organic Shaped Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - White $24
- Paper Dinner Plates - Silver + White $12 Special $6
Organic Shaped Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Gold Rimmed
Organic Shaped Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Silver Rimmed
- Spotted Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Black/White $40
- Square Dinner Plates (Set of 4) $24 Sale $14.99
- Alta Reactive Glaze Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - White $32 Sale $19.99
- Alta Reactive Glaze Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Turquoise $32 Sale $19.99
- Alta Reactive Glaze Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - Light Gray $32 Sale $19.99
- Fishs Eddy Gilded Dinner Plate - Black $14
- Fishs Eddy Gilded Scalloped Dinner Plate $14
- Xenia Taler Bamboo Dinner Plate - Yellow $12 Sale $6.99
- Xenia Taler Bamboo Dinner Plates $12 Sale $6.99
- Organic Shaped Melamine Dinner Plate $8
- Xenia Taler Bamboo Dinner Plate - Multi $12 Sale $6.99
- Xenia Taler Bamboo Dinner Plate - Blush $12 Sale $6.99
Easy Family Dinner Recipes Everyone Will Love
Busy lifestyles don't have to get in the way of sitting down with the family and enjoying a home-cooked meal every night. A little bit of weekend planning allows you to create a weekly meal plan that keeps everyone in the house satisfied for the rest of the week. Choosing meals that you can prep in advance and relying on time-saving appliances for easy heating can make dinnertime less stressful. Consider adding these easy family dinner recipes to your meal plan this week.
1. Shredded Chicken Enchiladas
Your slow cooker or pressure cooker helps you save time when preparing this hearty, family-friendly meal. Cook four to six chicken breasts in your slow cooker or pressure cooker. When complete, shred the chicken. Pour in a half a can of enchilada sauce and half a cup of shredded cheese. Then, fill flour or corn tortillas with this mixture, and roll it up. Place your enchiladas in a 9 x 13 baking dish and top with the rest of the enchilada sauce and a cup of shredded cheese. Bake until the cheese is bubbly. Serve these simple enchiladas with a salad or black beans and rice.
2. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Enjoy mouthwatering and supremely simple barbecue at home by making these slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches. Place a pork butt or pork shoulder in your slow cooker. Season it with your favorite rub or a simple combination of salt and pepper. Then, add a half a bottle of barbecue sauce to the slow cooker. Cook it on low for about 8 hours or until the meat easily shreds. Remove the meat, shred it and add it to hamburger buns. Serve with roasted vegetables or fruit salad.
3. Sheet pan Sausage and Vegetables
Enjoy a well-balanced dinner that's easy to prep ahead of time. Sheet pan sausage and vegetables only requires some slicing and dicing before you bake. First, slice chicken sausage or kielbasa. Then, chop up red potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Finally, add color and nutrition to your dinner by chopping up your favorite vegetables like squash, bell peppers, zucchini or broccoli. Spread your sausage, potatoes and veggies onto a sheet pan. Top with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake this all-in-one dinner at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
4. Chicken Unfried Rice
Enjoy all of the flavors of your favorite takeout with fewer calories by making this chicken unfried rice. Cube and cook chicken breast in olive oil on the stovetop. When the chicken is no longer pink, set aside. Then, sauté carrots, peas, onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms -- or any vegetables of your choice -- in the same saucepan. Once soft, push the vegetables to one side of the saucepan, and crack an egg in the other. Let the egg sizzle and scramble. Add the chicken back to the mixture. In a separate pot, prepare brown or white rice. When complete, add the chicken, vegetables and egg to the rice. Mix in soy sauce to flavor this dish.
5. Chicken Burrito Bowls
Salsa chicken serves as the base of this easy-to-prepare dinner. Cook 4 to 6 chicken breasts, seasoned with taco seasoning and topped with a jar of salsa, in your slow cooker for about 6 hours on low. Shred the chicken, and top it with black beans, corn and cilantro. Let it cook on low for another 30 minutes. Add this mixture to the top of white, brown or yellow rice. Top with cheese, sour cream or guacamole for added flavor. Kids will love to customize their chicken burrito bowl to suit their tastes.
6. Pasta and Vegetables
Pasta pleases a crowd, and it's simple to make on busy nights. Plus, this dish is completely customizable to suit your family's tastes. In a pot, boil water and cook your favorite pasta, whether it's fettuccine or rigatoni. In a saucepan, cook a meat to add to your pasta -- Italian sausage or cubed chicken breasts are good choices. Once the meat is cooked, add vegetables for a little color, such as zucchini, broccoli or bell peppers. When the pasta is complete, add your meat and veggies and top with Parmesan cheese.
Make family dinner easier than ever with these easy-to-create recipes that aren't short on flavor. In less than an hour, you can have dinner on the table after a long day of work and school. So, enjoy the family togetherness that a home-cooked dinner brings. Even more, enjoy the simplicity that these recipes deliver.