- Organic Shaped Dinner Plates (Set of 4) - White $24 Special $19
- Organic Shaped Salad Plates (Set of 4) - White $16 Special $12
- Organic Shaped Low Bowls (Set of 4) - White $24 Special $19
- Organic Shaped Bowls (Set of 4) - White $16 Special $12
- Organic Shaped Rice Bowls (Set of 4) - White $16 Special $12
- Organic Shaped Mugs (Set of 4) - White $16 Special $12
- Organic Shaped Cake Stand $39 Special $31
- Organic Shaped 10" Tall Serve Bowl $29 Special $23
- Organic Shaped 11" Large Serve Bowl $34 Special $27
- Organic Shaped 11" Small Serve Bowl $19
- Organic Shaped 18" Large Platter $44 Special $35
- Organic Shaped 15.75" Small Platter $34 Special $27
- Organic Shaped Gravy Boat $12 Special $9
- Organic Shaped Creamer $8 Special $6
- Organic Shaped Sugar Bowl $10 Special $8
- Organic Shaped Salt Cellar $3 Special $2
Organic Shaped Dinnerware
Organic shaped dinnerware is white hand-glazed porcelain. Each piece is gently stretched to naturally form shapes around the edges that aren't precise. This will allow for authentic variations in the pieces and subtle character. Use them for everyday meals or dress them up for more formal affairs.
An elegantly plated entree will look fabulous on the white porcelain dinner plates. Colors of the food will pop. And since you eat with your eyes first, this is a good start to a meal. Any color or style of cloth napkin will go well with the organic shape and the white color. Silver and gold lattice napkins can be used for a more upscale dinner, like a lobster or steak night. Use a simple stripe woven napkin for a family meal. Tassel embroidered napkins would make any meal a festive occasion. Keep lots of different colors and patterns to use over the year. During holidays you can still use the dinnerware and just add whatever colors of accessories you need.
The serving pieces are great for letting guests serve how much they want. Tall or large bowls and platters can be suited to the amount of food you prepared. We have lots of serving utensils at west elm that complement the serving dishes. Copper and marble are elegant, just like the gold and rose gold utensils. Olivewood is a little more rustic. Choose whichever suits the theme of the meal.
The organic mugs, creamer and sugar bowl will be great for an after dinner cup of coffee. Set a programmable coffee maker to brew during dinner, so it will be ready at the end of the meal. Just the smell of the coffee brewing will entice those at the table to have a cup.
Dessert would be great with that coffee. Bake a layered cake in round cake pans. Spread icing between the layers, around the cake and on top. The organic cake stand is a super way to display and show off a homemade cake. Add a bit of greenery to decorate the stand and serve on the organic dessert plates. Your guests will rave about it and might want a second helping. Keep the coffee going and slices of cake for endless conversation.When it comes time to clean up, the organic dishes can go right in the dishwasher. While you’re loading the dishwasher, it’s an ideal time to sneak another piece of cake, kind of like a host or hostess reward.