- Utility Kitchen Canisters - White $24 – $39
- X-shaped Dish Drainer Rack $35
- Countertop Spice Caddy $30
Brass Clips (Set of 3)
- Dish Drainer Rack $65
- Magnetic Kitchen Towel Hanger $12
- Textured Kitchen Canisters $24 – $49
- Utility Utensil Holder $24
- Knife Cutting Board Stand $28
- Magnetic Paper Towel Holder $18
- Magnetic Coffee Filter Holder $15
- Dish Towel Hanger $13
- Wood + Copper Salt Cellar $16
- Textured Utensil Holder $29
- Double Sponge Holder $12
- Dish Drainer Tray $18
- Ladle Lid Stand $22
- Wide Tool Stand $24
- Pot Lit Stand With Removable Tray $28
- Cookbook Stand $18
Limited Edition Ocote Pine Needle Canisters
- Glass Jars w/ Acacia Lids $15 – $20
- Dansk Niklas Canisters $50 – $67
- Under Shelf Wine Glass Rack $19
- Expandable Kitchen Counter Organizer $68
- Magnetic Kitchen Organization Rack $48
- Magnetic Dish Towel Hanger $17
- Magnetic Spice Rack $28
- Modular Wooden Wine Rack $89
- Glass Kitchen Storage $13 – $35
- Marble Kitchen Utensil Holder $49
- Copper Wire Utensil Holder $29 Sale $19.99
- Copper Wire Kitchen Fruit Bowl $29 Sale $19.99
- Textured Oil + Vinegar Set $39
- Copper Oil + Vinegar Set $39
- Utility Oil + Vinegar Set - White $29
- Reactive Glaze Butter Dish $24
- Textured Butter Dish $18
- Copper + Enamel Butter Dish $29 Sale $19.99
- Utility Butter Dish - White $19
- Fishs Eddy Butter Dish $24
- Copper Wire Kitchen Paper Towel Rack $24 Sale $14.99
- Marble Paper Towel Holder $24
- Acacia Wood Paper Towel Holder $29 Special $12.97
Personalized Wine Bags
The Kitchen Counter Accessories You Need
Figuring out which kitchen counter accessories make your life easiest is a matter of your culinary style. Do you like everything laid out on the counter in front of you? Or are you more the type to organize things on shelves? With so many intelligent new designs, it's easy to find the kitchen counter accessories that suit your lifestyle best.
The Kitchen Essentials You Need At Hand
For most people, a few things absolutely belong on counters. Your kitchen counter's decorative accessories might mix and match with your essentials, but those essentials need to live close at hand.
- A dish drainer rack is a must-have for anyone who does dishes by hand. Even if you have a dishwasher, fine china, crystal and some serving platters or silverware need to a hand washing. Get a chic style that's easy to move around when not in use.
- A kitchen towel should be nearby for grabbing hot pots and pans, Dutch ovens or casserole dishes.
- Paper towels fit snugly under shelves or in a corner on a countertop so that you can always rip one off for spills, quick clean-ups or drying your hands.
You can make room for other basics, too -- or plan space for new essentials with kitchen counter accessories that wow you with their efficient, stylish design.
- New small appliances, like toasters you can see through and express hot pots, deserve counter space in a modern home.
- Go for ultra-cool space savers, like coffee filter holders, magnetic towel racks or under-shelf utensil holders, to ensure counter space for the things that need to be there.
- A cookbook stand doesn't take up much space but can revolutionize your culinary prowess if it lets you get inspired by beautiful cookbooks every night.
Find Creative Ways to Use Kitchen Canisters
Kitchen canisters make organizing kitchen counter accessories a snap, too. As you start to pare your kitchen counter down to your true essentials, you can start to select a number of them to store cooks' tools and utensils.
Use them as food storage containers, too, for all your sundries, like coffee, sugar, flour or cookies. Which ones go on the counter and which go in cabinets is up to you.