Marble Bunny Cheese Board
Drip Glaze Mugs
Marble + Copper Handled Cheese Board
- Kaloh Dinnerware Set - Pink $24 – $40 Special $18 – $30
- Wood + Glaze Trays $69 Sale $49.99
- Rose Gold Flatware $39 – $399 Special $29 – $299
- Textured Dinnerware Set - White $6 – $40 Special $4 – $30
- Dapper Animal Salad Plate - Rabbit $10 Special $7
- Richmond Speckled Dinnerware - Warm Rose $32 – $40 Special $24 – $30
Drip Glaze Bowls
- Richmond Speckled Serveware $34 – $49 Special $25 – $36
Hipped Glassware (Set of 4)
- Marble + Brass 2-Tier Cake Stand $44 Special $33
- Kaloh Dinnerware Set - White $32 – $129 Special $24 – $75
- Gray Marble Cheese Board $39 Sale $24.99
Modern Globe Lanterns
- Richmond Speckled Dinnerware - Bone $32 – $136 Special $24 – $102
Marble + Brass Napkin Rings (Set of 4)
Belgian Flax Linen Napkin Set
- Pastel Speckle Mugs $10 Special $7
- Gold Flatware Set $39 – $399 Special $29 – $299
- Kaloh Bakeware $34 – $44 Special $25 – $33
Deco Handle Trays - Polished Nickel
- Fair Trade
- Pastel Speckle Salad Plates (Set of 4) $44 Special $33
Oblique Glassware (Set of 4)
- Kaloh Serveware - White $29 – $39 Special $21 – $29
- Promenade Flatware Set $19 – $169 Special $14 – $126
- Reactive Gray Speckle Dinnerware Set $32 – $136 Special $24 – $102
- Rim Bone China Serveware $24 – $39 Special $18 – $29
- Rose Gold Cheese Spreaders $49 Sale $29.99
- Marble + Brass Cheese Knives (Set of 3) $39 Special $29
- Reactive Gray Speckle Serveware $29 – $44 Special $21 – $33
- Marble + Brass Cake Stand $39 Special $29
- Smith Flatware - Silver $29 – $329 Special $21 – $246
Fishs Eddy Gilded Cafe Mirror Trays - Polished Nickel
- Fair Trade
- Textured Serveware $8 – $79 Special $6 – $59
Marble + Brass Cheese Board
Frayed Edge Tablecloth
Bormioli Rocco Premiere Wine Glassware (Set of 6)
- Copper + Marble Cheese Knives (Set of 3) $39 Special $29
Marble + Brass Round Cheese Board
- Geo Placecard Holders $29 Special $21
- Rose Gold Salad Serving Spoons $39 Sale $24.99
- Loft Ombre Flatware $29 – $329 Special $21 – $246
- Smith Flatware - Gold $34 – $389 Special $25 – $291
Linen Cotton Napkins
Frayed Edged Napkins (Set of 4)
- Rim Bone China Dinnerware Set $8 – $56 Special $6 – $42
- Textured Dip Bowls $6 Special $4
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Glassware Sets $40 – $84 Special $30 – $63
- Gold Flatware Hostess Serving Set $49 Special $36
- Rose Gold Cake + Knife Set $49 Sale $29.99
- Marble + Copper Serving Board $58 Sale $39.99
- Gold Salad Serving Spoons $39 Special $29
- Rose Gold Hostess Serving Set $49 Sale $29.99
- Gold Cake + Knife Set $49 Special $36
Celebrate Spring with Easter Dinnerware
Select your Easter dinnerware for a fun, memorable spring celebration. With such pretty colors and motifs for the whole season, you can use these plates, cutting boards, trays and more beyond just one special Sunday. Start serving up playful appetizers or mixing light, sweet drinks now. When Easter rolls around, you'll have everything you need for an inspiring weekend with family, plus lots of great food.
Easter Plates, Bowls and Glassware
Dress up the tabletop with Easter plates and bowls to start. A special set of dinnerware lets your family and guests know that you're pulling out all the stops for an incredible occasion.
- Look for a set of white place settings that you can use as Easter dinnerware or repurpose for Sunday brunches all year. Textured details, like ridged plate rims or a coffee cup with honeycomb divots, lend visual interest. Choose a set that mixes and matches textures to stay on-trend.
- Play with elevated Easter concepts, like salad plates with pop illustrations of bunnies or stoneware with colorblocking over Easter egg-inspired speckles.
- Update your stemware with hipped glasses that showcase a light or sparkling wine.
Tabletop Elements for Entertaining
Pair your Easter dinnerware with high-design serving pieces that offer a cornucopia of sides and sweet or savory treats. Include lots of nibbles and appetizer-like spreads. This meal is a light-hearted one with a joyful mood and a touch of formality.
- Mix-and-match trays along your dining table. By placing lots of different textures, including marble, wood and even mirrors, you create an atmosphere of abundance.
- Combine finishes for an eclectic, yet sophisticated look. Rose gold makes an appearance at the most stylish Easter tables this year, while classic gold, polished silver and hints of satin still hold their own.
- Place tiered trays intermittently. The height they provide helps complement or enhance your centerpieces.
Bring On The Pastels
Easter is officially pastel season. Work in colors that might not make it to the table earlier in the year. Enjoy bursts of sunny yellow, pale pink, mint green and sky blue. To keep it modern, put pastels with various metal finishes or complement the palette with judicious touches of black and gray.
Easter Animal Motifs for Your Table
You may want your dinnerware to offer versatility, but let your centerpiece elements stay entirely on point for the holiday. Every table needs a few basic decorative objects, like candle holders or botanical sprays, but for Easter, have fun with the classic animal motifs. Who couldn't use a few more bunnies and chicks at the table? Shop for stylish glass ones to balance the playful feel.