Crescent Leather Swivel Chair
We love the wraparound comfort of our modern Crescent Swivel Chair. A contemporary update to the classic drum chair, it's great for TV viewing and easy conversation. Its durable, contract-grade frame is covered in our top-grain, full aniline-dyed leather that features natural distressing and develops a beautiful patina over time.
- 29.9"w x 31.1"d x 29.1"h.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Covered in top-grain, full aniline-dyed leather.
- Aniline leather has a natural look and soft, waxy finish that will scuff over time and develop a beautiful vintage patina with age and use.
- Kiln-dried wood frame with reinforced joinery.
- Fiber-wrapped foam cushioning.
- 360-degree swivel base.
- Loose, non-reversible seat cushion.
Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 29.9"w x 31.1"d x 29.1"h.
- Interior seat width: 26".
- Seat depth: 22.8".
- Seat height: 17.7".
- Back height from the top of the seat: 11.4".
- Arm height: 26.8".
- Diagonal depth: 32".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 33"w x 30"d x 31"h.
- Packaged weight: 60 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. Direct contact with dyed fabrics can cause color transfer onto leather. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).
- Ludlow Leather, Navy
- Aspen Leather, Aegean Blue
- Aspen Leather, Fog
- Halo Leather, Saddle
Shipping + Returns
UNLIMITED FLAT RATE DELIVERY – FURNITURE + OVERSIZED ITEMS
Our Flat Rate Delivery fees are based on where you live, not how much you buy. With Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select oversized items can be delivered for a single flat rate.
All of our Flat Rate items include our premium White Glove Service—at no extra charge—for oversized furniture and select fragile items. With White Glove, your order is brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled, but not installed*. All packaging materials are removed upon completion.
||FLAT RATE FEE
order total up to $999
|FLAT RATE FEE
order total $999.01 + over
|Local (0–99 miles)||$149||$249|
|Regional (100–199 miles)||$199||$299|
|National (200 miles + up)||$299||$399|
SHIPPING + DELIVERY SPECIFICATIONS
|TYPE OF ITEM||ESTIMATED ARRIVAL|
|In-Stock||7–10 days (metropolitan area)**
2–3 weeks (all other areas)
|Quick Ship||2–4 weeks|
|Backordered||Will ship once it is back in stock, at no extra charge|
Flat Rate delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas**, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. A service representative will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window). Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
Please note: Smaller items (bedding, pillows, decorative accessories, baskets, etc.), do not qualify for flat rate shipping and will be delivered via UPS and subject to UPS delivery + processing charges.
*Flat Rate items that do not include White Glove Service are select lighting, oversized mirrors, rugs and headboards that need to be attached to a bed frame.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC + Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Have more questions regarding shipping? Please visit our Shipping Information page.
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items and Made-to-Order furniture or rugs are not eligible for returns. Review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before starting the process.
How to return:
- Return to Stores: You can return most non-furniture items to your local west elm store for free (west elm outlet stores excluded).
- UPS: For items under 70 lbs, you can print a return label from our Returns Policy page and bring to a UPS location.
- For furniture and other oversized items that are not Made-to-Order, please contact our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119.
Items not eligible for return:
- Made-to-Order (MTO) items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Drop Ship items, with the exception of wall art
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- For full details, please visit our Returns Policy page.
- For further assistance, please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crescent Leather Swivel Chair
|Crescent Leather Swivel Chair, Navy Ludlow||
$899 Limited Time Offer $719.20 20%
|Crescent Swivel Chair, Aspen Leather, Aegean, Concealed Supports||
|Crescent Swivel Chair, Aspen Leather, Fog, Concealed Supports||
|Crescent Swivel Chair, Leather, Old Saddle, Concealed Supports||