Ideas + Advice
- Bedding 101
- Layer Your Bed Like A Stylist
- Tips For Keeping White Bedding Bright
- How To: Create The Perfect Lazy Sunday
- How To: Style Your Dresser
- How To: Fold A Fitted Sheet
- How To: Put On A Duvet Cover
- How To Shop For An Upholstered Bed
- Choosing The Perfect Pillow
- Choosing Your Duvet
- Choose The Right Bed + Headboard
- Inspiration: Bedrooms
- Inspiration: Pillows + Throws
- Registry Do's + Don'ts
- Behind The Design
- Choosing Paint Colors
- Choose The Right Curtains
- How To: Hang Curtains
- Choose The Right Rug
- How To Create The Ultimate Spa Bathroom
- A Guide To Towels
- How To Style Your Bookshelves Like A Pro
- Get Organized With Baskets
- LED Lighting Guide
- Choose The Right Light
- Behind the Scenes: Tour Our Makers Studio
- All About Wallpaper
- Create A Wood–Paneled Wall
- How To: Create A Gallery Wall
- Decorating With White
- How To Decorate With Color
- Behind The Scenes: Miami
How To: Fold a Fitted Sheet
Putting away your fitted sheets doesn't have to be a throwdown that ends in a crumpled ball of bedding. Follow our easy, step-by-step guide to fold a fitted sheet and maximize your storage space like a pro.
- Grab two adjacent corners.
- Tuck one corner into the other corner.
- Flip the sheet and repeat.
- Grab both corners and tuck one into the other. All the corners
will be in one hand.
- Fold in half.
- Continue folding to the size you want.
- Tip: Store your fitted and flat sheets together in a pillowcase to keep you bedding sets organized.
That's all there is to it!