How To: Fold a Fitted Sheet
Putting away your fitted sheets doesn't have to be a throwdown that ends in a crumpled ball of bedding. Follow our easy, step-by-step guide to fold a fitted sheet and maximize your storage space like a pro.
- Grab two adjacent corners.
- Tuck one corner into the other corner.
- Flip the sheet and repeat.
- Grab both corners and tuck one into the other. All the corners
will be in one hand.
- Fold in half.
- Continue folding to the size you want.
- Tip: Store your fitted and flat sheets together in a pillowcase to keep you bedding sets organized.
That's all there is to it!