Sectional Sofas Simplified
Sectional sofas are wonderful (movie nights with the whole family, room to nap for 2 + pets) but there a few simple things to know about ordering one. Many of our sectionals have chaises on one side, or may be an L-shape with an arm on just one side. Check out our quick video or the pointers below to learn how to order the right sectional for your room.
We sell our living room sectionals in components, so you can order the exact configuration that's best for your space. Here's what you need to know:
- Pieces with an arm or chaise on one side are labeled "left-" or "right-facing" to help you order the arm or chaise on the side you prefer.
- HERE'S THE KEY: Imagine that you're facing the sectional head-on. If the arm or chaise is on the left when you're facing it, choose the "left-facing" option. If it's on the right, choose the "right-facing" version.
- Pieces in the same collection are all the same height, but may appear slightly off if there are variations in your flooring. Use the built-in levelers on each leg, twisting them up or down to create a uniform height.
- Some sectional pieces require attaching, so if your pieces come with connectors, connect them one at a time. If you need to detach again, just lift up. Sectionals without connectors are meant to be freestanding, so just push the pieces close together and you're set.
- All of our sectionals come with White Glove in-home delivery, meaning we will set up your sectional, adjust the height and attach the components for you—and remove all packing materials.
- If you need any help choosing the best sectional or configuration for your space, speak to one of our free home designers. They can suggest furniture layouts and help you find just the right sectional for you. Ask in store or make an appointment.