Ideas + Advice
- Bedding 101
- A Guide to Sheets
- Layer Your Bed Like A Stylist
- How To: Create The Perfect Lazy Sunday
- How To: Style Your Dresser
- How To: Fold A Fitted Sheet
- How To: Put On A Duvet Cover
- How To Shop For An Upholstered Bed
- Build A Perfect Bed Tool
- Choosing The Perfect Pillow
- Choosing Your Duvet
- Choose The Right Bed + Headboard
- Inspiration: Bedrooms
- Inspiration: Pillows + Throws
- Registry Do's + Don'ts
- Behind The Design
- Choosing Paint Colors
- Choose The Right Curtains
- How To: Hang Curtains
- Choose The Right Rug
- Get Organized With Baskets
- LED Lighting Guide
- Choose The Right Light
- Behind the Scenes: Tour Our Makers Studio
- Create A Wood–Paneled Wall
- How To: Create A Gallery Wall
- Decorating With White
- How To Decorate With Color
- Behind The Scenes: Miami
Tools + Resources
LED Lighting Guide
Here's why you should make the switch to LED lighting + bulbs.
LED (Light-Emitting Diode) is a chip made of a material that creates light, not heat. Compared to incandescent bulbs, which use heat to create light, LED is much more energy efficient.
Save Energy + Money
LED not only uses significantly less energy, but it also lasts 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
Quick Math: Up to $135 in savings with one bulb.
10–15 Year Lifespan
LED bulbs have a super long life (up to 50,000 hours). Bye–bye, constant bulb changing! Plus, it lights instantly (no slow build).
We offer lamps, pendants + chandeliers with built–in LED technology for sleek + innovative designs. These fixtures emit a warm white color temperature that'll create a perfectly lit living space.
Just As Bright
Lumens measures brightness. The higher the number, the brighter the light. Check out this chart to see how LED compares to incandescent bulbs.
LED bulbs offer warm + radiant light—much like incandescent bulbs—and your electric bill will go down. Hooray!