Ideas + Advice
- Bedding 101
- A Guide to Sheets
- Layer Your Bed Like A Stylist
- How To: Create The Perfect Lazy Sunday
- How To: Style Your Dresser
- How To: Fold A Fitted Sheet
- How To: Put On A Duvet Cover
- How To Shop For An Upholstered Bed
- Build A Perfect Bed Tool
- Choosing The Perfect Pillow
- Choosing Your Duvet
- Choose The Right Bed + Headboard
- Inspiration: Bedrooms
- Inspiration: Pillows + Throws
- Registry Do's + Don'ts
- Behind The Design
- Choosing Paint Colors
- Choose The Right Curtains
- How To: Hang Curtains
- Choose The Right Rug
- LED Lighting Guide
- Choose The Right Light
- Behind the Scenes: Tour Our Makers Studio
- Create A Wood–Paneled Wall
- How To: Create A Gallery Wall
- Decorating With White
- Behind The Scenes: Miami
How To Put On A Duvet Cover
Stuffing your duvet into its cover doesn't have to mean getting wrangled and tangled. There's an easier way: We call it the "sushi roll" method. Watch, learn and become a bed–making champ!
- Turn your duvet cover inside out.
- Lay it on the bed, with the opening of the duvet cover at the bottom.
- Layer your duvet insert on top of the cover.
- Tie the duvet insert to the cover at each corner.
- Starting at the top, roll the two layers together—like you're making a sushi roll!
- When you get to the open end at the bottom, reach in, and turn each corner inside out.
- Button it up, enclosing the roll.
- Now start unrolling...
- And give it a little shake!
That's it! A foolproof, hassle–proof method for bed–making sanity!
Answers to your most pressing decorating FAQs