How To Put On A Duvet Cover
Stuffing your duvet into its cover doesn't have to mean getting wrangled and tangled. There's an easier way: We call it the "sushi roll" method. Watch, learn and become a bed–making champ!
- Turn your duvet cover inside out.
- Lay it on the bed, with the opening of the duvet cover at the bottom.
- Layer your duvet insert on top of the cover.
- Tie the duvet insert to the cover at each corner.
- Starting at the top, roll the two layers together—like you're making a sushi roll!
- When you get to the open end at the bottom, reach in, and turn each corner inside out.
- Button it up, enclosing the roll.
- Now start unrolling...
- And give it a little shake!
That's it! A foolproof, hassle–proof method for bed–making sanity!